Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Earthy Spinach and Beet Salad

I made this salad at my mom's one day to replicate a favorite salad I had at a restaurant.

It was a HUGE hit! Most of the adults in my family had seconds on salad and barely touched their entrees.


Some people do not like beets and some people love them. If you do not like beets you will not like this salad ;) If you like them, then this salad will blow your mind!

Here is the ingredients. All you do it put them together in any amount that you wish! My only recommendation is that you toss the salad with the dressing immediately before you top it and eat it so its fresh and not soggy.






Happy salad making!





  • Spinach
  • Balsamic Beet Dressing
  • Spiced Pecans (toss pecans in olive oil, brown sugar, and nutmeg to taste and bake)
  • Carmelized onions, chilled (slice an onion and saute in a few tablespoons of balsamic vinegar; chills in seconds in the freezer)
  • Sunflower seeds

No comments:

Post a Comment